Attend Repairing the Ruins from your own home
In light of the current situation, the Association of Classical Christian Schools (ACCS) has decided to move its annual Repairing the Ruins (RTR) conference online. While the inability to have a conference in person is unfortunate, the online version of the conference will allow many more people to participate without having to travel. As a member of ACCS, Rochester Classical Academy invites you to register for the conference and watch along at home. RTR is scheduled for June 18-19 and is available for free for teachers, current families and prospective families. Below are the registration instructions:
Registration for RTR
- Click this link
- On the left side, select “RTR Online, Individual Complementary w/Discount Code (ACCS Member School)”
- On the right side, enter your email and click ‘Continue’
- You’ll be taken to an EventTechHub page. Enter your first/last name, create a password, accept the terms/private policy and click ‘Sign up’
- Enter your registration information. Select ‘Rochester Classical Academy (NY)’ under School.
- Apply the code RTRforFree to receive the conference registration for free. Please note that the discount code is case sensitive. You are also welcome to make a contribution to help offset the cost of the online conference.
- Click ‘Confirm Registration’
Registration includes access to view the four RTR Live broadcasts plus the traditional conference workshops. RTR Live broadcasts will include plenary speakers such as Rosaria Butterfield, Al Mohler, Dr. Joel Beeke, and others. There are six workshop sessions over two days, with at least 10 different workshops taught simultaneously.
The discount code expires on May 22 so we encourage you to register promptly, even if you are not sure if your availability to watch in June.
We are delighted to be able to offer this highly impactful experience and we recommend it for anyone interested in classical Christian education.
Learn more about RCA
Like what you read? Join us at our next Open House and learn more about Rochester Classical Academy!